Latest News

Woman loses half her body weight, appears in 'People Magazine'

Tracy Meuschke a woman living in South Bend, Indiana, Us, has lost half her body weight over the last 6 years and this week appeared in People Magazine. Meuschke had struggled with her weight since childhood. At her heaviest she weighed 373 pounds. She was 27 years old. 


"I just felt hopeless. I really thought I was bound to be overweight my whole life," Meuschke says.

She is hoping to inspire others with her story of weight loss. 

"I don't know what it was, I just had no portion control, and I just ate junk food a lot," says Meuschke.

Six years ago, after watching another woman's weight loss story on TV, she decided to change her lifestyle. She started a little at a time.

"When I first started I didn't even count calories or anything. And I didn't change my eating. I changed my portions. So I still ate at Taco Bell, I just ate less of it. And I started rapidly losing weight," says Meuschke.

She also slowly started exercising, "I actually started walking around our block which is a half mile. And I could hardly walk that half mile," says Meuschke.

Overtime, Meuschke says, she picked up the pace. She started counting calories and exercising more. The pounds continued to come off.

Now, the woman who used to wear a size 32 pants, wears a size 8. Meuschke runs races, is an active mom and is half her size now.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

CureZone Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.